* US Abortions 2015 so far:
United States this Year: 715,585
After 16 weeks gestation: 34,348
Planned Parenthood alone: 214,736
“After 16 weeks gestation”
There is a lot of argument about “When does life begin” ? It would seem to be pretty hard for
Emily born after 16 months of gestation Baby Emily with Dad
anyone to ar gue that a baby at 10Little Emily after 10 weeks amongst us.
ttl6 weeks gestation “is just a blob of tissue” based on what the scientific community knows today about the development of a baby at 16 weeks:
– The body is fully formed, the fingers and toes have fingerprints & nails.
– Is about 5 inches long and weighs about 3 ounces.
– The baby is moving about: may grasp for the umbilical cord , suck it?s thumb, and make facial expressions
– The heart & circulatory system and the urinary tract are fully functioning. and the blood is pumping through these tiny veins
– The baby is inhaling and exhaling the amniotic fluid through the lungs.
-The eyes are in the proper position, and the baby can see straight ahead & blink his/her eyelids.
– The genitals have formed. In the case of a girl, the uterus has already developed and the ovaries are in the proper place.
– Umberto Castiello, University of Padova, Italy reported unborn babies have the ability to interact as early as 14 weeks into the pregnancy: “We conclude that performance of movements towards the co-twin is not accidental: already starting from the 14th week of gestation twin fetuses execute movements specifically aimed at the co-twin.”
*Information quoted from: US Abortion Clock.org